This is it: The last hurrah before we're forced to return to the daily drudgery known as life. Once New Year's is said and done, we'll have to face that ugly 9 to 5 once again. FML.
But until 2013 rears its (hopefully) pretty head, there's still time to live it up. So we've curated a lovely list of things to do this week, none of which will cost you a pretty penny. Enjoy.
- New Year's Eve at Bayfront Park: Count down to midnight with La Gran Naranja - because only in South Florida can you watch a giant citrus fruit plummet from above.
- Dive In at Happy's Stork Lounge: No cover and cheap drinks? Yes please. Pretentious douchebags not allowed.
- NYE at Ted's Hideaway: Drink, shot and food specials. Doors stay open till 7 a.m. and a $3 breakfast special, to boot.
- Massive Wednesdays at The Stage: Improvised electronic music, and no cover. What more could you want on a Wednesday?
- Gables Gallery Night: Stroll the streets of the Gables, free wine in hand.