If you're reading this, you made it through Black Friday alive.
Or you're a computer-literate ghost.
Either way, that bout of consumer madness is over and done with.
But there's lots more madness up ahead. And this week might be your only break before Basel. So save your pennies for all the uber-expensive art and take advantage of free stuff now while you still can.
- Johnny Fernandez 40th Birthday Bash with The Whole Tones at Tobacco Road: Throw down some ice cold PBRs and listen to acoustic stylings in the bluegrass, folk, jazz, and metal genres.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at Downtown Doral Park: Be a kid again and watch downtown Doral light up like a Christmas tree. Pics with Kris Kringle, to boot.
- Mingling at the Market at Whole Foods Market: The best kind of party is an environmentally responsible party. Grub, booze and tunes at your favorite swank supermarket.
- Phantom of the Opera at Brickell World Plaza: Watch Gerard Butler make a woman swoon with only half his handsome face.
- Full Moon Party at Villa 221: Arrive before 10 and score free entry to a shindig complete with live music, DJs, drums, fire performers, live art, food, henna, stilt walkers, massages and even a yoga class. That's one way to celebrate our favorite celestial body.