Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
- Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the performing arts center, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
- Rooftop Yoga and Sunset Meditation at Hotel Colonnade: Led by esteemed yogi Joanne Barrett, the one-hour session will promote balance in the body and soul, followed by a tea tasting led by JoJo Tea. RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Movies Under the Stars at Canvas Miami: Watch a screening of Argentine thriller El Clan, directed by Pablo Trapero.
- In the Lobby Lounge Jazz at Olympia Theater: Get jazzy at another iteration of Olympia Theater's monthly jazz gathering.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Dubwise Miami Wednesday at Coyo Taco: Jam out with a taco and tequila in hand.
- A New Kind of Pool Party at Water Biking Studio: Try Water Biking Studio, Coral Gables' newest aqua-fitness studio, at its grand-opening party.
Little Havana Art Walk: Galleries are open until 11 p.m. between 12th and 17th Avenues on Calle Ocho.
- "Angels & Icons" at Books & Books: Fusing harmony and chaos, artist Erika King's newest multimedia exhibition is on display at Miami's favorite bookstore.