Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Get jazzy at Churchill's weekly jazz session.
- Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the performing arts center, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
- Design for Miami Launch at the Idea Center at Miami Dade College: Celebrate the launch of Design for Miami by attending a free discussion with Ariel Raz, learning experience designer at Stanford University's "d.school."
- Tech Trivia Night at Warsaw Coffee Company: Spend an all-tech evening playing trivia games with a chance to win a $100 cash prize.
- Story Slam at Olympia Theater: Prepare a five-minute story to present to an audience and judges, or forgo the stage and just sit back and listen.
In the Lobby Lounge at the Olympia Theater: Listen to jazz by the Roberto Rodriguez Trio and Young Titans beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Free Entry to the Institute of Contemporary Art: Spend the afternoon exploring ICA sans an admission cost.
- Free Burger at Pincho Factory: Celebrate Pincho Factory's fourth store opening this year and sixth location in Florida with a free burger at its new Pinecrest location (12519 S. Dixie Hwy., Pinecrest). The offer is valid from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Movies Under the Stars at Canvas Miami: Catch a free screening of Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, directed by Brett Morgan, at 7 p.m. RSVP is required.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!