- Tom Hayden at Books & Books: Join the political activist and scholar in a discussion of his latest book, Listen, Yankee!: Why Cuba Matters, in which the author examines the complicated history between the U.S. and Cuba.
- Clue at Shirley's: Solve the crime with an evening of mystery, murder, and MADNESS!
- Donation Day at Lowe: Browse current museum exhibitions like Carlos Llerena Aguirre's Last Tribes and the German Symbolism and Austrian Expressionism of the ArtLab's Ger-MANIA collection.
- Contemporary Families in Miami: A Photo Album at Frost Art Museum: Get in some family time with Puerto Rican artist Lorna Otero's participative project that features real families around South Florida.
- Chely Lima at Miami Beach Botanical Garden: Take in a free reading by the esteemed poet, as part of Out in the Tropics 2015.
- Guccivuitton at ICA Miami: Don't miss the museum debut of the Miami-based collective in a show featuring over 25 artists, including Scott Armetta, ART404, Loriel Beltran, and more.
- Romeo & Juliet Outside the Box at YoungArts: Shakespeare's tragedy inspires this interactive performance created by playwright Tarell Alvin McCraney and filmmaker and fellow YoungArts Alumnus Andrew Hevia, which features Miami City Ballet and Gentry George dancers.
- New exhibitions at Bakehouse: Join the openings of Rocking, gently by Andres Martinez and Gerbi Tsesarskaia in the Audrey Love Gallery and Joyride: the journey from sculpture to children’s book in the Swenson Gallery.