Whether you're bass-drenched and bruised or emerging from your WMC-induced house arrest, it's time to gently get back in to the swing of things. What better way to do it than with a week of free fun?
- Charles Cobb Jr. at Books & Books: Civil rights scholar Cobb takes us inside his book, This Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed, which explores the relationship between the nonviolent civil rights struggle and the Second Amendment.
- Heather Diack at Locust Projects: Join the UM arts professor for the gallery's latest roundtable, Packed Like Sardines: Thinking About "Everything" in Contemporary Art.
- Spring Fling Silent Art Auction Preview at Fredric Snitzer: Get cocktails and a free sneak peak at the creations up for grabs at the annual Spring Fling Fundraiser, held April 11.
- O, Miami Poetry Festival: While the yearly ode to all things poetry is packed with ticketed activities, anyone can flex their creativity for free.
- FLA-FRA 2015: Tigertail's festival celebrates France, Florida, and the Francophone world with a month's worth of concerts, films, and pop-up performances.
- J. Steven Manolis at Wynwood Art Group: Catch the opening of this artist's solo show, "Color Rhapsodies," plus complimentary bites, drinks, and live DJ.
- Dominique Labauvie at Mindy Solomon Gallery: It's your last chance to catch the French artist's abstract linear sculptures.