Happy International Museum Day! It's the perfect opportunity to take your mind off racist Miami Beach cops and condescending New York Times articles. Though the Bass Museum of Art is closed today, there's plenty of art-filled options to brighten your day — plus some other free events you don't want to miss.
- Art Museum Day at the Wolfsonian: Get free admission and 10 percent off at the shop and café — plus free guided tours.
- "FP01 The Exhibition" at the Fashion Project: It's the last week to catch this curated display of fashion experimentation.
A League of Their Own at SoundScape: Because there's no crying in baseball!
- Marlon James at Books & Books: The author will present A Brief History of Seven Killings, a story diving into the turbulence of 1970s Kingston, Jamaica.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Third Thursdays at PAMM: Get access to cocktails, bites, and an electro boogie performance by Miami favorite Psychic Mirrors. Free for Metromover riders!
Morrissey Birthday Celebration at Gramps: Toast to Moz and jam with Ordinary Boys — a Smiths and Morrissey tribute band from Florida.
- Haiti and the Reverberation of Freedom at HistoryMiami: Join this museum forum discussion with a panel of history scholars.