- Foundations, Parameters, and Volumes at O Cinema: It's your last chance to view Babette Herschberger's collage paintings — her exhibition closes June 7.
- Craft Night at Toro Toro: Tuck in for an evening of wine, tapas, and Spanish guitar.
- Ernest Goes To Camp at Shirley's: Dive into summer with the delinquents of Kamp Kikakee.
- Jim Shepard at Books & Books: The National Book Award finalist presents his work, The Book of Aron, a child’s-eye view of events during the Holocaust.
- Miami Soul Train at Canvas: A silent dance party on the Metromover? Yes, please! If you can't make the ride, the Motown Getdown continues on the ground at Canvas.
- EXILE Summers at The Standard Spa: Join pop-up bookstore EXILE Books every Thursday night in June, where they highlight a different publishing project, starting with artist and printmaker Ingrid Schindall.
- Gallery Night Live at Coral Gables Museum: This free evening features three exhibition openings: Buildings and Landscapes by Cuban American architect Victor Deupi; Mini-Golf 2015, the interactive, "playable" exhibit highlighting unique designs in a nine-hole course, and Capture Coral Gables 2015, a photography contest and exhibit featuring talented local photographers.
- The Awakening at Wolfsonian: Join the Wolfsonian Book Club for a discussion of this groundbreaking feminist work, free for members and first-time participants.
- Modern Times, A History of the Machine at FIU Urban Studios: Catch the opening reception for mounir fatmi's sculptural exploration of Middle East urbanization.