- Music at Government Center: Start your week with a free concert during your Monday-morning commute on Metrorail at the Government Center station.
- Free Film at Miami Jazz Society: Catch a free flick beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Join a complimentary yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
- Olympic-Themed Night Swim at the Delano: Beginning at 8 p.m., swim in an infinity pool surrounded by Olympic decor and floats while participating in interactive games too.
- In the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: The monthly event will be Spanglish-themed, combining English and Spanish performances.
- The Miami Soul Train in Downtown Miami (1440 N. Miami Ave., Miami): Enjoy a night of funky tunes on the Metromover courtesy of Miami-Dade Transit.
- Noctiluca Dusk Pool Party at the Shore Club: DJs will play tropical and deep-house beats while guests swim under the stars.
- Free Friday Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.
- Sounds of Little Haiti at Little Haiti Cultural Center: From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., enjoy live music, along with neighborhood art studios and venues open to the public.