Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Music at Government Center: Start your week with a free concert during your Monday-morning commute on Metrorail at the Government Center station.
Free Film at Miami Jazz Society: Catch a free flick beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Join a complimentary yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
Olympic-Themed Night Swim at the Delano: Beginning at 8 p.m., swim in an infinity pool surrounded by Olympic decor and floats while participating in interactive games too.
- In the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: The monthly event will be Spanglish-themed, combining English and Spanish performances.
The Miami Soul Train in Downtown Miami (1440 N. Miami Ave., Miami): Enjoy a night of funky tunes on the Metromover courtesy of Miami-Dade Transit.
- Noctiluca Dusk Pool Party at the Shore Club: DJs will play tropical and deep-house beats while guests swim under the stars.
Free Friday Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.
- Sounds of Little Haiti at Little Haiti Cultural Center: From 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., enjoy live music, along with neighborhood art studios and venues open to the public.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.