- Clima by Xavier Cortada at Milander Center for Arts & Entertainment: Kicking off today, this series of panels and performances by Cortada artistically spotlights Hialeah's vulnerable position in the ongoing climate-change challenges facing South Florida.
- Martha Friedman at Locust Projects: Head to Locust for the Basel reception of "Pore," an exhibition of new work by Brooklyn-based artist Friedman, in addition to New York choreographer/dancer Silas Riener, who will interact with the sculptural installation through a performance developed collaboratively with Friedman.
- Opening night at ICA Miami: Miami's newest contemporary art museum invites all to the opening reception of Alex Bag’s exhibition, "The Van (Redux)," along with Shannon Ebner’s ongoing exhibition, "A Public Character."
- Ink Miami at Suites of Dorchester: This longtime Basel fair focuses on modern and contemporary works on paper by internationally renowned artists.
- Satellite at Various: This Basel fair has a bit of everything, from film to performance to live printmaking and more.
- Art Basel Base Camp at F.A.M.E. Studios Wynwood: Replenish and refresh between Basel bounces at this setup of stations.
- Tatyana Falalizadeh at Butter Gallery: The Brooklyn-based illustrator/painter brings her groundbreaking art series Stop Telling Women to Smile to Miami this Tuesday, and visitors can attend a talk and workshop detailing this artistic call to stop street harassment of women.
- Local Legends Presented by Standard Textile at the Wynwood Yard: Catch three Miami musical favorites — Psychic Mirrors, ArtOfficial, and Spam Allstars — for a
nightof drinks and 305 appreciation.
- Carole A. Feuerman at the National Hotel: Guests will meet the world-renowned sculptor and enjoy her one-of-a-kind, hyperrealistic sculptures throughout the hotel, live entertainment, and cocktails and bites from Tamara Bistro.
- PerforMIA 2015 at ArtCenter: Curated by Miami artist Liz Ferrer, this one-day performance festival, In Between, concentrates on subversive artists whose practice challenges their own personal and social relationships with identity politics.
- The Miami Street Photography Festival at HistoryMiami: Don't miss this international celebration of emerging and innovative photographers from around the globe, featuring artists such as Bruce Davidson, David Alan Harvey, Peter Turnley, and Maggie Steber.
- Fridge Art Fair at Holiday Inn Miami Beach: The boutique, soft sell, dog-friendly satellite fair returns for its second year.
- Historic Overtown Soul Basel at the Black Archives: The fifth-annual Art Africa Miami Arts Fair will present a multidisciplinary exhibition of fine contemporary art from the global African diaspora.
Exposito Mijanat Baths2Go: Watch the plastic artist and graphic designer paint on Bath2Go's custom sinks.
- Patrick & the
Swayzeesat the Wynwood Yard: Join the human jukebox from Key West, and enjoy an afterpartyDJ set by Pirate Stereo.
- BØRNS at the Wynwood Yard: Dive into Basel this Friday with a night of cocktails, dancing, food trucks, and American singer-songwriter BØRNS, whose debut studio album on Interscope Records was released in October.
- Noches Tropicales at Tropical Park: Grammy Award-winning Marlow Rosado and La Riqueña Band perform this free outdoor concert.