- Memorial Day BBQ at PAMM: Beer and wine specials on the Biscayne Bay-front terrace and live bluegrass from The Wynwoods, plus access to all the artsy stuff. Free admission for active duty, National Guard and Reserve military and their families — and for Metromover riders!
- Memorial Day at Jungle Island: All veterans, active military, police, fire and EMT personnel can dive into the Rainforest Riptide and other animal-themed activities free of charge, with 50 percent off admission for family.
- Farmers Market at The Arsht: Browse and munch vibrant produce in Downtown Miami.
- Adobe Photo Jam at Canvas: Join Adobe Evangelist Terry White and other esteemed speakers for this photo competition event, where the audience gets to pick the grand prize winner among 15 Miami photographers.
- Geli and Uncle Alf at FIU Urban Beach Studios: Catch this solo performance written and directed by Pia Isabell Vicioso-Vila, based upon the live of Geli Raubal, Adolf Hitler's half niece.
- Seagrasses and Mangroves at Deering Estate: Part of the "Speaking Sustainably" film & lecture series, this film explores how these endangered plants sustain the underwater ecosystem.
- Uncle Buck at SoundScape: Catch the original John Hughes comedy before the ABC sitcom hijacking.
- Only Lovers Left Alive at Canvas: Miami International Film Festival presents Jim Jarmusch’s art-horror film about two vampire lovers, played by Tilda Swinton and Tom Hiddleston, for its Movies Under the Stars series.
- Let's Sang at Gramps: Funny lady and The Corner bar manager Desiree Ramirez co-hosts this month's karaoke shenanigans.
- Christina West at Mindy Solomon Gallery: In her first Miami solo show, Intimate Strangers, West presents a modern take on the classic nude sculpture. Major bonus: Opening reception cocktails by Gramps from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sketching in the Galleries at Wolfsonian: Pick up a pad and get inspired.
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Light up that stogie as your stroll down Eighth Street.