Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Grab a mat and namaste your way through another beginning of the week. Class begins at 6:15 p.m.
Free admission to Lowe Art Museum: Get complimentary admission the first Tuesday of every month. Grab a gallery tour at 11 a.m. too.
- Yoga in Coconut Grove: Peacock Park hosts free yoga at 6 p.m. Bring a mat and a towel.
Jazz in the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: Get jazzy with the Jesse Jones Jr. Quartet at Olympia Theater's monthly music event.
- "Science Up Close: Predicting South Florida Flood Risk From Days to Decades" at Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science: In recognition of World Oceans Day, the museum will feature local scientist and University of Miami professor Ben Kirtman. The professor will offer a presentation, followed by small group discussion led by local scientists, researchers, and professionals.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
CubaOne: Uniting a New Generation at Downtown Miami: Celebrate the launch of CubaOne Foundation, which aims to help young Cuban-Americans reconnect with their heritage and build bonds with peers on the island.
- Dance Band Night at North Beach Bandshell: The second Thursday of every month, the Rhythm Foundation hosts Dance Band Night, beginning at 7 p.m.
Free Friday Nights at the Wolfsonian-FIU: Every Friday from 6 to 9 p.m., snag free admission to the Wolf. Expect live music too.
- Little Havana Art Walk at Calle Ocho: Galleries around SW Eighth Street between 12th and 17th avenues will be open till 11 p.m.