Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
- Yoga at Bayfront Park: Grab a mat and namaste your way through another beginning of the week. Class begins at 6:15 p.m.
Free admission to Lowe Art Museum: Get complimentary admission the first Tuesday of every month. Grab a gallery tour at 11 a.m. too.
- Yoga in Coconut Grove: Peacock Park hosts free yoga at 6 p.m. Bring a mat and a towel.
Jazz in the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: Get jazzy with the Jesse Jones Jr. Quartet at Olympia Theater's monthly music event.
- "Science Up Close: Predicting South Florida Flood Risk From Days to Decades" at Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science: In recognition of World Oceans Day, the museum will feature local scientist and University of Miami professor Ben Kirtman. The professor will offer a presentation, followed by small group discussion led by local scientists, researchers, and professionals.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
CubaOne: Uniting a New Generation at Downtown Miami: Celebrate the launch of CubaOne Foundation, which aims to help young Cuban-Americans reconnect with their heritage and build bonds with peers on the island.
- Dance Band Night at North Beach Bandshell: The second Thursday of every month, the Rhythm Foundation hosts Dance Band Night, beginning at 7 p.m.
Free Friday Nights at the Wolfsonian-FIU: Every Friday from 6 to 9 p.m., snag free admission to the Wolf. Expect live music too.
- Little Havana Art Walk at Calle Ocho: Galleries around SW Eighth Street between 12th and 17th avenues will be open till 11 p.m.