Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Adrienne Arsht Center Farmers' Market at the Arsht Center: With the expert guidance of the Market Company, the Adrienne Arsht Center's farmers' market features Florida-grown produce and prepared foods on the Thomson Plaza for the Arts.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's Pub: Head inside around 9 p.m. for a night of jazz-inspired beats.
Free Yoga at Peacock Park: End your day in downward dog with a free session taught by Dharma Studio at 6 p.m. All levels are welcome.
- We Love Vinyl Bowl and Skate at Basement: From 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., skate on Basement's 2,000-square-foot ice rink or toss balls at its bowling alley as you jam to a few vinyl favorites.
Independence Day at SoundScape Park: Catch a screening of 1996's Independence Day, starring Will Smith, Bill Pullman, and Jeff Goldblum.
Silent Revolution at the Gale: Turn up your headphones and dance like nobody is watching during the Gale's monthly silent revolution party.
- Descarga Latin Jazz Jam Wednesdays at Le Chat Noir: Join pianist Papo Delgado and saxman Felipe Lamoglia for Descarga, a Cuban-inspired jazz jam.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Canvas Sessions at Canvas Miami: Singer Fantine will take the stage for a live performance after an opening set by Alejandro Elizondo.
- NoMi Public Library’s Meditation and Yoga Class at North Miami Public Library: Learn ways to reduce stress, renew energy, and improve health with Thursday class, beginning at 6:15 p.m.
NOMADic Nights Art Walk at MoCa NoMi: Beginning at 6 p.m., roam more than a dozen galleries from Seventh to Ninth avenues.
- Jean Caze at MoCa NoMi: In honor of Haitian Flag Day, jam out with Jean Caze Sextet.