Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Get jazzy at Churchill's weekly jazz session.
- Farmers' Market at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Start the week fresh with a visit to the Arsht Center's weekly farmers' market.
Yoga at Bayfront Park: Find a free yoga session at the Southeast Financial Center.
- Miami Jazz Society Film at the African Heritage Cultural Arts Center: Catch a flick at 6:15 p.m.
- In the Lobby Lounge at the Olympia Theater: This month's event will bring the colors of the rainbow to the Olympia Theater as it celebrates Orgullo, Hispanic LGBTQ pride.
- Yoga at Riviera Park (6611 Yumuri St., Coral Gables): This free weekly community outdoor yoga class begins at 6 p.m.
Make It in Miami at Venture Cafe: Learn and experiment with emerging technologies such as 3D printing and virtual and augmented reality.
- Bootcamp Fitness Class at Tropical Park: Classes taught by local veterans begin at 7 p.m.
- Free Friday-Evening Guided Tours at the Wolfsonian: Learn more about the museum's collections and related art and design themes during a 45-minute guided tour.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.