- Israeli Film Night at Miami Beach JCC: Catch a screening of this hit 2012 comic tragedy, nominated for 15 Israeli Academy Awards.
- Walls of Color: The Murals of Hans Hofmann at Frost Art Museum: Frost's Art Basel headliner explores the German-born artist's public mosaic projects through paintings, mosaic studies, and project drawings.
- Luther Campbell at Books & Books Bal Harbour: The former 2 Live Crew member and writer
presentshis life story, The Book of Luke: My Fight for Truth, Justice, and Liberty City.
- Miami Book Fair Preview at The Cafe at Books & Books, Arsht: Get the early scoop on this year's book extravaganza.
- Howard Herring at The New Tropic: From musician to President and CEO of The New World Symphony, Herring will share his journey during this installment of the Leadership Series.
- Turkish Film Festival at Colony Theatre: Four days of film showcasing Turkish cinema and culture, all free of charge.
- Cast Away at Soundscape: See all that water and Tom Hanks' island beard on the big screen.
- Shannon Ebner at ICA Miami: ICA's new exhibition "A Public Character" marks the first major museum presentation of Ebner’s work, featuring photography, sculpture, installation and video.
- Grand Opening at VIXI Gelateria: Bid welcome to this new sweet spot with drinks, savory snacks, a gelato &
sorbettotasting, gourmet cookies and more.
- FP: Talks/Celebrating Barbara Hulanicki: Biba and Beyond at Fashion Project: Don't miss British fashion icon Barbara Hulanicki in conversation with Cristina Favretto.
- Karen MacNeil at Books & Books: Join the renowned wine writer for a tasting and talk, where she'll discuss the newly revised edition of her work, The Wine Bible.
- Philodendron: From Pan-Latin Exotic to American Modern at Wolfsonian: Celebrate the opening of Philodendron — a sprawling exhibition charting the migration of tropical plants from their native habitats to North American and European gardens and interiors — with a crowdsourced art activity, tropical selfie station, and curator-led tours at 2, 4, and 6 p.m.