Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Farmers' Market at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Start the week fresh with a visit to the Arsht Center's weekly farmers' market.
- Yoga at Bass Museum: Grab your mat and head to the beach across the street from the Bass Museum for an evening of free yoga. Session begins at 6 p.m.
- Free Movies at Cobb Theatres: Watch a free movie at any Cobb location every Tuesday at 10 a.m. Movies include Minions, Penguins of Madagascar, and Happy Feet.
In the Lobby Lounge at Olympia Theater: This month's event features Bootlegger Circus, offering aerial tricks, moonshine juggling, naughty comic skits, and other diversions.
- Words and Wine at Churchill's: Free before 9 p.m., the evening features an open mike, spoken word, a drum circle, and live music.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
“Intersectionality” Artists' Reception at Museum of Contemporary Art: The museum is launching its summer season with the presentation of "Intersectionality," a collection of works created by South Florida-based artists as well as some outside of South Florida.
- Movie at Downtown Dadeland: Catch a screening of The Goonies at 8 p.m.
Movie Night at Coral Gables Museum: Bring a lawn chair and snacks for a screening of The Good Dinosaur in the museum loggia.
- Jazz at Museum of Contemporary Art: Come out for another iteration of Jazz at MOCA, this time featuring Jean Caze.