Christopher Nolan's space epic Interstellar is a big, ambitious picture but it didn't connect with our critics. We discuss the film at the top of this week's podcast before moving onto a few other notable films on screens large and small this week.
See also: Our review of Christopher Nolan's Interstellar.
- The Disney film Big Hero 6 (At 29 minutes)
- The Stephen and Jane Hawking story The Theory of Everything (At 38:30)
- Jean-Luc Godard's visually playful Goodbye to Language (At 49:45)
- The stellar, infuriating new doc on Netflix, Virunga (At 52:40)
- Margaret Brown's BP oil spill documentary The Great Invisible (At 56:25)
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.