We're in a bit of dilemma. We've already bought a risque pet costume for our dog and convinced our newlywed friends to dress up like Nancy Grace and her nipples, but we're still trying to figure out what we're going to wear this Halloween weekend.
Maybe we'll be a slutty blogger, whoring ourselves out for cheap leads, web traffic, and advertising dollars. The costume would be super easy to make--a screenshot of TMZ's homepage superimposed on a three-sizes-too-small belly tee and short shorts. Not a bad idea, right?
Let's compare costumes over the weekend at one of these spooky events. Happy Halloween, Miami.
- Spookover: The House of Horror in Doral, that's fiction. But the haunted house in Palmetto Bay, Deering Estate, totally real.
- Bass + Titties: Legendary gentleman's club Pink Pony celebrates Halloween only way they know how, with bass and titties.
- Horror At The Honeymoon: Add a little womp-womp to your Halloween weekend at the Fillmore's dubstep party.
- Fetish Factory Halloween Fetish Ball: Explore your kinky side at the annual bash, but make sure you establish a safe word.
- Oh Jack: London's favorite 19th-century serial killer is terrorizing Dream South Beach Hotel this weekend when their rooftop lounge transforms into 1888 London.
- Zombie Walk: Whether your missed the one earlier this month or want to do it all over again, there's a zombie walk going down this Saturday at Lincoln Road.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: It's just a jump to the left and then a dubstep to the right when Otto Von Schirach tackles the Rocky Horror Picture Show at O Cinema.
- Back In Black: Before SCOPE Art Fair moves into their massive, North Miami Ave tent in Midtown, Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingrosso's hosting a massive Halloween bash.
- Billionween Bash: Swag out this Halloween weekend with Miami rapper Ice Berg and throw them 305s in the air.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Addams Family: America's favorite spooky family shacks up at The Arsht Center thru October 30. Catch 'em on their last day.
- House of Horror: Enjoy the House of Horror one last weekend before it shuts its doors until 2012.