Weekly Wrapup: The Friday Time Warp
Have a drink on us, tonight, New Times tweetup at Waxy's On The River. #NTTweetUp
Some weeks run faster than a lobster from a hot pot of water, a chicken from a cleaver, or a pig from a bottle of Mojo. That's what this one did to us. Here are some posts you might have missed over the week.
- Free drinks for diabetics with artist Purvis Young.
- Of Barracuda's, drinking, and beer pong.
- The critic hates kids and charity, and he probably doesn't believe in Santa either.
- Gordon Ramsay's Master Chef new show casting in South Florida seeks unprofessional cooks.
- Top 5 foods you never have to worry about going bad, because they don't.
- The Munchies at Brickell does late night South American style fast food til 6 a.m. Thurs - Sat.
- Where it at pizza pie edition.
- Lemoni Café going strong on 46 street and NE 2nd ave.
- Over 500 people protest Publix headquarters in Lakeland, Florida.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami-Based Jarly Delivers Fresh-Baked Pastries to Your Doorstep
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Named Best Hotel in Florida, Launches Burger Bar
- Your Guide to a Vegan Valentine's Day in Miami