If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Some weeks run faster than a lobster from a hot pot of water, a chicken from a cleaver, or a pig from a bottle of Mojo. That's what this one did to us. Here are some posts you might have missed over the week.
- Free drinks for diabetics with artist Purvis Young.
- Of Barracuda's, drinking, and beer pong.
- The critic hates kids and charity, and he probably doesn't believe in Santa either.
- Gordon Ramsay's Master Chef new show casting in South Florida seeks unprofessional cooks.
- Top 5 foods you never have to worry about going bad, because they don't.
- The Munchies at Brickell does late night South American style fast food til 6 a.m. Thurs - Sat.
- Where it at pizza pie edition.
- Lemoni Café going strong on 46 street and NE 2nd ave.
- Over 500 people protest Publix headquarters in Lakeland, Florida.