Weekly Wrapup: The Friday Time Warp
Have a drink on us, tonight, New Times tweetup at Waxy's On The River. #NTTweetUp
Some weeks run faster than a lobster from a hot pot of water, a chicken from a cleaver, or a pig from a bottle of Mojo. That's what this one did to us. Here are some posts you might have missed over the week.
- Free drinks for diabetics with artist Purvis Young.
- Of Barracuda's, drinking, and beer pong.
- The critic hates kids and charity, and he probably doesn't believe in Santa either.
- Gordon Ramsay's Master Chef new show casting in South Florida seeks unprofessional cooks.
- Top 5 foods you never have to worry about going bad, because they don't.
- The Munchies at Brickell does late night South American style fast food til 6 a.m. Thurs - Sat.
- Where it at pizza pie edition.
- Lemoni Café going strong on 46 street and NE 2nd ave.
- Over 500 people protest Publix headquarters in Lakeland, Florida.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coya Celebrates Peruvian Independence Day Tonight in Brickell
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Beaker & Gray to Open in September, Bringing Craft Cocktails to Wynwood
- Quinto La Huella at East Miami to Open at Brickell City Center