Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Seasoning
Spice up your weekend.
Short Order headquarters isn't stacked to the ceiling with pots and pans. We don't have a million dollar range. There's not a smoker out back. There's no grill, brick oven, or even a toaster, but we do have a microwave and the $1.00 pizzas we pull out of it always taste better when take the time to season them with whatever's around. Here's what you might have missed from us this week.
- Bacon in your beer, bacon in your brittle, bacon in your ice cream.
- Fast food sucks. Don't talk about it, be about it. Slow food lives.
- The Forge will open with star chef Dewey LoSasso at the helm of its kitchen.
- Burgers, dogs, and roasted marshmallows at tonights hunter's moon and stargazing party at Fruit & Spice park.
- Watch your food from prep to plate at Waxy's on the River Irish pub.
- New wine and pizza pairing menu at Joey's Italian Cafe in Wynwood.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.