Weekly Wrap Up - The Friday Relativity Theory
Two days from now yesterday will be tomorrow. Think about it. Time is just a matter of perspective. Here's what you might have missed this week.
- Lobsternomics 101 explores the bottom line on bottom dwellers in Miami, Cuba, and the world.
- What's Rush Limbaugh's diet got to do with Bill Clinton, the old Bush, volleyball practice, and Richard Simmons? Find out for yourself.
- Timo's Chipotle Margarita drink making recipe.
- What would you do for a gas station Jamaican Patty?
- Slave tomatoes and the people who want you to eat them.
- Fratelli Milano does Italian right in Downtown. Jackie takes pictures.
- Find a scorpion in your shoe? With it's tail in your foot? Put garlic on the sting and read our top 10 home remedies for whatever else might ail ya.
- Twitterheads msg eachother while they watch Top Chef.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.