Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Philosophy
Everyone has to eat to live, some out there live to eat, Short Order lives to eat what other people are eating after they've already eaten it, or get there before them and eat it first. Here's what you might have missed throughout the week.
- The cult of Ikea extends to their food court. Ready for Crayfish Season?
- Fish tacos on Red Road between Bird and Flagler, Mexican style.
- The U.S. government doesn't seem to care if you eat shit and die.
- Archive Diver listens in on the Bagelbergs.
- Go to Kouzine's for your last chance to buy one get one free gourmet lunch.
- Eleanor Hoh's Wok Star Cooking Class in pictures, and words.
- Indian cooking classes at Ayesha's Kitchen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Bazi to Open September 10
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Biscayne Diner Closes, Pubbelly Vets Coming Soon
- Wrapping Comes off Harry’s Pizzeria in Coconut Grove