Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Philosophy
Everyone has to eat to live, some out there live to eat, Short Order lives to eat what other people are eating after they've already eaten it, or get there before them and eat it first. Here's what you might have missed throughout the week.
- The cult of Ikea extends to their food court. Ready for Crayfish Season?
- Fish tacos on Red Road between Bird and Flagler, Mexican style.
- The U.S. government doesn't seem to care if you eat shit and die.
- Archive Diver listens in on the Bagelbergs.
- Go to Kouzine's for your last chance to buy one get one free gourmet lunch.
- Eleanor Hoh's Wok Star Cooking Class in pictures, and words.
- Indian cooking classes at Ayesha's Kitchen.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival