Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Limbaugh
What you know bout the Rush Limbaugh Diet
Some people just don't know when to shut up. They talk when they're getting paid to, they talk when they're not, they talk in the car, to their dog, on their phones, at the bank, during movies, over the airport lady when you're trying to catch a flight. They talk in their sleep, to themselves, on the bus, on the streets, over bullhorns, megaphones, and microphones. They talk so much, you don't care what they say. Good thing Short Order's in the writing business. Here's what you may have missed last week:
- Local Chef Restaurant Recipes - Fratelli Lyon: Chitarucci con funghi e tartufo
- Add these local food @'s to your twitter friends
- Christine's Roti Shop introduces breakfast after 17 years in South Florida
- Rush Limbaugh, diet icon? We've got the pictures.
- Apple Restaurant in South Beach sued for securities fraud
- 20 CENT CHICKEN WINGS AT 8 OZ BURGER BAR
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall