Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Limbaugh
What you know bout the Rush Limbaugh Diet
Some people just don't know when to shut up. They talk when they're getting paid to, they talk when they're not, they talk in the car, to their dog, on their phones, at the bank, during movies, over the airport lady when you're trying to catch a flight. They talk in their sleep, to themselves, on the bus, on the streets, over bullhorns, megaphones, and microphones. They talk so much, you don't care what they say. Good thing Short Order's in the writing business. Here's what you may have missed last week:
- Local Chef Restaurant Recipes - Fratelli Lyon: Chitarucci con funghi e tartufo
- Add these local food @'s to your twitter friends
- Christine's Roti Shop introduces breakfast after 17 years in South Florida
- Rush Limbaugh, diet icon? We've got the pictures.
- Apple Restaurant in South Beach sued for securities fraud
- 20 CENT CHICKEN WINGS AT 8 OZ BURGER BAR
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Alex Chang on Miami's Food Scene: "There's a Lack of Culture and People Who Really,...
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Luisa Santos Shares Lulu's Sweet Success With Employees
- Jesse Morris' Beer Genius Fuels Concrete Beach's Rise