Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Floormat
Floormats are always getting stepped on and run over. They eat dirt. If you got some dog shit on your kicks, they're the first to know. Life's not all just looking upskirts for a floormat. Hey, they've got it rough, but where would we be without them. Give thanks for floormats. Here's what you might have missed last week.
- Exclusive Julia Child in South Florida photos here, here and here.
- Red beans and rice for rich folks. Ahnvee Restaurant goes Big Easy in the Big Sleazy.
- Fish Shack Market? You heard it here first.
- Kitchen stories: be careful with hot peppers and protect your neck.
- Miami Spice offers 443, as in four-for-three, deal.
- Take a look inside the newly remodeled Akashi South Miami.
- Mustard fights, Irish mustard, and the great national mustard day parade.
- Po Boy vs Po Boy at Bulldog BBQ and The Spot on South Beach it's North vs South all over again.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Rip Esselstyn, Author of Engine 2 Diet and Plant-Strong, to Host Munch & Mingle at...
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Gastropod's Fried Chicken Sandwich Reigns Supreme
- Miami's Ten Best Sweet Shops for Valentine's Day