Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Floormat
Floormats are always getting stepped on and run over. They eat dirt. If you got some dog shit on your kicks, they're the first to know. Life's not all just looking upskirts for a floormat. Hey, they've got it rough, but where would we be without them. Give thanks for floormats. Here's what you might have missed last week.
- Exclusive Julia Child in South Florida photos here, here and here.
- Red beans and rice for rich folks. Ahnvee Restaurant goes Big Easy in the Big Sleazy.
- Fish Shack Market? You heard it here first.
- Kitchen stories: be careful with hot peppers and protect your neck.
- Miami Spice offers 443, as in four-for-three, deal.
- Take a look inside the newly remodeled Akashi South Miami.
- Mustard fights, Irish mustard, and the great national mustard day parade.
- Po Boy vs Po Boy at Bulldog BBQ and The Spot on South Beach it's North vs South all over again.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall