Weekly Wrap Up - The Friday Budget Crash
Live from the 3:05....a.m....approximately.
- Lee Klein goes Hulk and make bloggers mad. [click]
- Check out The Filling Station, downtown Miami's automotive themed hole in the wall burger joint. [click]
- Norman Van Aken says "The Latin-Caribbean base that was the original Norman's will not be the same for 180." [click]
- You can still catch screenings of "The Harder They Come," the Jimmy Cliff flick at Tap Tap til Sunday. [click]
- Middle East Best Food and Bakery rules. In pictures. [click]
- The Iron Fork finalists are in. [click]
- Behind The Line at The Oceanaire Seafood Room in Brickell. [click]
- Lee make bloggers mad again. [click]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.