Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Angus and Brangus
Stay tuned. Next week Short Order tries to buy a walking hamburger.
Like beef? We do. So stop by next week -- we're gonna try to buy us some. Here's what you might have missed over the last week.
- From the people who made Jaguar a cash cow, Talavera, now open.
- Two Chefs, still impressing critics after all these years.
- $7 Dirty Martini at Chicago's in the Grove is a "cheese-infused booze bomb."
- Crouton, tenderloin, crab meat, asparagus, béarnaise sauce, where it at?
- Take a walk downtown, do take out from Wok Town.
- Chef Michael Schwartz contributes to Short Order with new "The Genuine Kitchen" column.
- Attention! Lineup announced for Ribfest 2009.
- Video: Barton G warehouse fire.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall