Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Angus and Brangus
Stay tuned. Next week Short Order tries to buy a walking hamburger.
Like beef? We do. So stop by next week -- we're gonna try to buy us some. Here's what you might have missed over the last week.
- From the people who made Jaguar a cash cow, Talavera, now open.
- Two Chefs, still impressing critics after all these years.
- $7 Dirty Martini at Chicago's in the Grove is a "cheese-infused booze bomb."
- Crouton, tenderloin, crab meat, asparagus, béarnaise sauce, where it at?
- Take a walk downtown, do take out from Wok Town.
- Chef Michael Schwartz contributes to Short Order with new "The Genuine Kitchen" column.
- Attention! Lineup announced for Ribfest 2009.
- Video: Barton G warehouse fire.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Wynwood Farmers' Market Showcases Local Startups
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Ralph Pagano's Naked Tiki Opens Today
- Miami-Based Jarly Delivers Fresh-Baked Pastries to Your Doorstep