Weekly Wrap-Up: Halloween Edition
Before you get into your costume and head out for the weekend, check out what you missed this week on Short Order.
- Five gross, perverted and bizarre Halloween candies.
- Drink zombie blood, get energy.
- Dress up like a gross processed food on Halloween and get a $2 meal at Chipotle.
Chef Jeff McInnis unchained.
- A cafecito isn't complete without good scenery. Check out our top five coffee ventanillas.
- Meet chef Michael Jacobs of the Miami Heat.
- The food trucks keep coming: Sugar Rush and CheeseMe.
- Blue Door at the Delano is now Blue Door Fish.
Eden South Beach opens tonight.
- Get a look at last week's Taste of Peru.
- More Asian eateries to the scene: Soi Asian Bistro opens in downtown.
- The Mandarin Oriental does social media right.
- When it comes to pricey breakfasts, Bistro E has the better deal.
- You may want to try Latin House Grill.
Fratelli la Bufala turns five.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Soho Bay Temporarily Closes Due to Road Construction
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Miami Spice, Harry's Pizzeria on Wheels, and...
- July 2015 Miami Restaurant Openings and Closings