Weekly Wrap Up - Back To The Future
In the future Short Order will feature 3d holographic food modeling technology. For now we're stuck on the screen, but life moves fast, don't get left behind. Here's what you might have missed last week.
- B & M Market's landmark Caribbean kitchen on NE 2 Ave and 79th St.
- Dade County dragon fruit, when will it hit the menus of your favorite restaurants.
- Free fruit trees, avocado, tamarind, lychee, and mango, for city of Miami residents on Saturday, July 25th.
- Foie Wars solved by the almighty dollar.
- Sommelier Rich DiGiacomo host 4 course wine and dine at Cacao's on July 29th.
- 3 courses for $29 on South Beach or 2 courses for the same price with half price wine on Wednesdays in the Gables.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015