Weekly Wrap Up - Back To The Future
In the future Short Order will feature 3d holographic food modeling technology. For now we're stuck on the screen, but life moves fast, don't get left behind. Here's what you might have missed last week.
- B & M Market's landmark Caribbean kitchen on NE 2 Ave and 79th St.
- Dade County dragon fruit, when will it hit the menus of your favorite restaurants.
- Free fruit trees, avocado, tamarind, lychee, and mango, for city of Miami residents on Saturday, July 25th.
- Foie Wars solved by the almighty dollar.
- Sommelier Rich DiGiacomo host 4 course wine and dine at Cacao's on July 29th.
- 3 courses for $29 on South Beach or 2 courses for the same price with half price wine on Wednesdays in the Gables.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.