Weekend Food & Drink Roundup
- Sign up for free Mars chocolate products. [MiamiCheap]
- Ukrainian Independence Day celebration featuring traditional food and music. 17200 Collins Ave. Free. [Herald]
- Crown Wine Tasting Event - 50 wines for $15. 12555 Biscayne Blvd. Saturday, August 22. [SouthFloridaTraveler]
- Friday happy hour 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Two for one cocktails at the National Hotel. 1677 Collins Ave. [SouthFloridaGourmet]
- Fine wine and live music at Wine 69. 6909 Biscayne Boulevard. Friday. [LocalWine]
- Cooking class with Cindy Hutson at Ortanique in Coral Gables on Saturday, August 22. [Examiner]
- Free food at Annual Bookbag Giveaway & Health Fair. Gwen Cherry Park. 7099 NW 22 Ave. [SFLTimes]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...