Weekend Blog Watch: Zen, Ice Cream, Bullets, Burgers, Dirt, and Power
- Food philosophy, simplicity, culinary Zen. [Chadzilla]
- Eating ice cream in Tel Aviv. [AllPurposeDark]
- Kitchen Inquisition with Giancarla Bodoni of Escopazza. Cooking osso buco for Gorbachev. [NBCmiami]
- Six-year-old boy, Italian tourist, catches stray bullet while eating with family at Mai Tardi in Design District on New Year's Eve. [NBCmiami]
- Food and golf together in Bogota. [BrickellLife]
- Hedy Goldsmith makes apple crostada with walnut and feta crumbles at Michael's. [GenuineKitchen]
- Best burgers of 2009. [BurgerBeast]
- Collards, mushrooms, beets, tomatoes, and other produce are growing out of dirt right now in Dade and waiting for you to eat them. [RedlandRambles]
- Miami restsaurant power rankings by someone who says "I'm not a foodie. That term makes my foodie come back up my throatie." [PowerRankings]
- Making and eating a locally sourced breakfast. [EatingLocal]
- Top ten food thoughts. [FoodForThought]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall