Weekend Blog Watch: The World Is Just Enough
Open wide, Short Order's serving up a mouthful of local media from South Florida's food blogosphere. Here are some recent updates from across the internets:
- Foodalogue has a mushroom tasting dinner. No mention of melting walls or seeing the colors in a song.
- Former New Times food critic Kavetchnik is a specials specialist. Follow her twitter for the latest updates.
- Mango&Lime drives 200 miles for an $8 basket of mangos, tours Erickson Farm, in pictures.
- Dinemag introduces you to Ferran Adria's Inedit, beer in a wine bottle.
- I Shot The Chef's recent triumphant return via Asian chicken photoblogology.
- Eat It Miami is boycotting Waxy O'Connor's on South Beach. Find out why.
- Food Of Miami step by steps pan fried dumplings so you can DIY.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.