Weekend Blog Watch: The World Is Just Enough
Open wide, Short Order's serving up a mouthful of local media from South Florida's food blogosphere. Here are some recent updates from across the internets:
- Foodalogue has a mushroom tasting dinner. No mention of melting walls or seeing the colors in a song.
- Former New Times food critic Kavetchnik is a specials specialist. Follow her twitter for the latest updates.
- Mango&Lime drives 200 miles for an $8 basket of mangos, tours Erickson Farm, in pictures.
- Dinemag introduces you to Ferran Adria's Inedit, beer in a wine bottle.
- I Shot The Chef's recent triumphant return via Asian chicken photoblogology.
- Eat It Miami is boycotting Waxy O'Connor's on South Beach. Find out why.
- Food Of Miami step by steps pan fried dumplings so you can DIY.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.