Weekend Blog Watch - Stay Hungry
image via LordKhan's flickr
- Will Jog For Food talks buffalo wings and hits La Marea for Miami Spice.
- Miami Dish interviews Chef John Critchley of Area 31.
- They talk oysters, sustainable fish, and twitter.
- Eat It Miami writes up a visit to Primanti Brothers in Ft. Lauderdale.
- South Florida Beer Blog interviews Adam Fine of Fresh Beer Inc. They talk company history, how to improve South Florida's craft beer scene, and Miller Lite.
- Chadzilla talks up the testing process for an upcoming wine pairing dinner.
- Chef Critchley eats at Michy's.
- Bullfrog says check the humidity on your meat curing box before you go on vacation.
- The Burger Beast presents El Mago De Las Fritas 25th Anniversary Event.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Eight Disappointing Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 3
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Pizza, Nutella Donuts, and Vegan Fare Shine for Breakfast at Alaska Coffee Roasters
- Little Bread Cuban Sandwich Co. Expands After Founder Alberto Cabrera's Cancer Battle