Weekend Blog Watch - Stay Hungry
image via LordKhan's flickr
- Will Jog For Food talks buffalo wings and hits La Marea for Miami Spice.
- Miami Dish interviews Chef John Critchley of Area 31.
- They talk oysters, sustainable fish, and twitter.
- Eat It Miami writes up a visit to Primanti Brothers in Ft. Lauderdale.
- South Florida Beer Blog interviews Adam Fine of Fresh Beer Inc. They talk company history, how to improve South Florida's craft beer scene, and Miller Lite.
- Chadzilla talks up the testing process for an upcoming wine pairing dinner.
- Chef Critchley eats at Michy's.
- Bullfrog says check the humidity on your meat curing box before you go on vacation.
- The Burger Beast presents El Mago De Las Fritas 25th Anniversary Event.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Verde at PAMM Chef Kaytlin Brakefield Creates Exhibit-Inspired Menu
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Wynwood's Beaker & Gray Opens Today, Just in Time for Art Basel
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Frank Sinatra and Art Basel