Weekend Blog Watch: Soccer Farm, Mr. Chow, Banana Flowers, Burgers, Oysters, and Canapes
- A South Dade man wants to build a soccer stadium between two farms in the historically agricultural Redlands. [RedlandRambles]
- Lee Klein is not the only guy who hates Mr. Chow. So does Anthony Bourdain. [AllPurposeDark]
- Cooking banana flowers Sri Lankan style. [BeeHeaven]
- Daily metro paper writes article about guy who eats hamburgers. [Herald]
- Swensen's in South Miami: ice cream and American food. They've been doing it forever, and they're still doing it. [BurgerBeast]
- Apples, oysters, truffles. The country's best seasonal offerings. [Chowfather]
- Making fun of critics is fun. [FoodForThought]
- Free oysters on deck at Area 31. [@Critchley]
- Simply Italian kickoff party at Fratelli Lyon, $10 = a drink + canapes. [DineMag]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall