Weekend Blog Watch: Pub Crawl, The Bar, Chinese Bacon, Fries, and Secrets
On point like an Immokalee mutt.
Labor Day's passing means that Summer's over and it's time to get serious. Stick with us as we put our nose to the grindstone and bring you and the South Florida massive into the fold as we explore Dade County food stories. Here are some links to other blogs in the community. Enjoy.
- Groveside pajama pub crawl recap. [Grapevine]
- Beast and cronie holler at The Bar in Coral Gables for food and drink. [BurgerBeast]
- Garlic, ginger, shiitake mushrooms, rice, Chinese sausage, Chinese bacon, clay pot rice. [TinkeringWithDinner]
- Bullfrog's life in food and music. [@chefjeremiah]
- French Fry Fairy goes to Rosie's in Ft. Lauderdale. [FrenchFriesForAll]
- DineMag goes TasteCasting at Secrets Piano Bar. [DineMag]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall