Weekend Blog Watch: Pub Crawl, The Bar, Chinese Bacon, Fries, and Secrets
On point like an Immokalee mutt.
Labor Day's passing means that Summer's over and it's time to get serious. Stick with us as we put our nose to the grindstone and bring you and the South Florida massive into the fold as we explore Dade County food stories. Here are some links to other blogs in the community. Enjoy.
- Groveside pajama pub crawl recap. [Grapevine]
- Beast and cronie holler at The Bar in Coral Gables for food and drink. [BurgerBeast]
- Garlic, ginger, shiitake mushrooms, rice, Chinese sausage, Chinese bacon, clay pot rice. [TinkeringWithDinner]
- Bullfrog's life in food and music. [@chefjeremiah]
- French Fry Fairy goes to Rosie's in Ft. Lauderdale. [FrenchFriesForAll]
- DineMag goes TasteCasting at Secrets Piano Bar. [DineMag]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015