Weekend Blog Watch: Party Time, Farm Fresh, Deco Drive, Space Beer, GastroPod, and The Captain
- Professional South Florida food blogger throws a party and makes seafood gazpacho, ropa vieja, mac'n'cheese, multi-meatballs, and salad on a stick. [Foodalogue]
- A CSA is a way to buy farm fresh vegetables a week at a time. This week was Italian basel, romaine lettuce, zucchini and yellow squash, black sapote, garlic chives, and..... [RedlandRambles] [FoodForThoughtMiami]
- Channel 7 throws Chef Chad Galliano and Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog some airtime for their Penthouse2 Art of Gourmet project. [DecoDrive]
- Chef's eye view from Penthouse2. [Chadzilla]
- South Florida beer drinker reports Japanese company set to unleash space beer, made from barley seeds sown in space, on Japanese market. [SouthFloridaBeerBlog]
- Miami loves the GastroPod. [BurgerBeast] [Mango&Lime]
- Famous chef living in Key West meets a pirate, takes a picture. [NormanVanAken]
- Tattooed siphons. [Chadzilla]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall