Weekend Blog Watch: New Chinese, Beer, Grits, Ribs, and Farms
- Chinese food alá fresh-and-local on it's way to Surfside. [PowerRankings]
- Novecento Sam Adams beer dinner coming on April 14th. [SoFloBeerBlog]
- Genuine Cart video recap from art walk, [GenuineKitchen], and a user review, [MiamiBro]
- Miami goes Alabama, eats ribs, fried green tomatoes, oyster po boy, and more. [BlindTastes]
- A Riesling paired three course dinner at Gibraltar. [Dine]
- Nearly $20,000 raised for charity at The Mutiny in the Grove with booze, cupcakes, and Thai food. [Grapevine]
- Here's what's growing in Miami-Dade right now. [RedlandRambles]
- Q American Barbeque rolls out a cart for Design District family day and art walk. [@Qmiami]
- Thank you! RT @ramonk82: Place is the shit, follow them @ @sugarcanerawbar RT @FroRojas: Sugarcane din...mmmmmmm. So good. [@sugarcanerawbar]
- Bullfrog is wheels on the road to Coachella. [@gastropodmiami]
- "Chef K wins Heart of a Chef's cooking competition this evening against Chef Randy Brown of Minibar Miami. Polenta burgers w/ shrimp salad." [@zillamonster]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall