Weekend Blog Watch - Hard Rain Gonna Fall
- Tonight at John Martin's in Coral Gables the Burger Beast takes over; this means food & drink specials.
- Tinkering With Dinner makes blueberry banana ice cream and chicken eggplant croquettes.
- Chef Michy cuts rhubarb in Minnesota.
- And The Eggs has a Chinese guest blogger talking hot woks, chopsticks, and dumplings.
- Food Of Miami has raw oysters and free wi-fi at the Quarterdeck.
- Miami Dish breaks down mango related events for July.
- Chadzilla gives you an idea for what to do with leftover spaghetti squash.
- The Grapevine takes you to the crowning of a new hot dog king in Coconut Grove.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015