Weekend Blog Watch - Hard Rain Gonna Fall
- Tonight at John Martin's in Coral Gables the Burger Beast takes over; this means food & drink specials.
- Tinkering With Dinner makes blueberry banana ice cream and chicken eggplant croquettes.
- Chef Michy cuts rhubarb in Minnesota.
- And The Eggs has a Chinese guest blogger talking hot woks, chopsticks, and dumplings.
- Food Of Miami has raw oysters and free wi-fi at the Quarterdeck.
- Miami Dish breaks down mango related events for July.
- Chadzilla gives you an idea for what to do with leftover spaghetti squash.
- The Grapevine takes you to the crowning of a new hot dog king in Coconut Grove.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tongue & Cheek Closes Sunday, Jamie DeRosa Planning Downtown Eatery
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Broken Shaker Ranked Number 14 of World's 50 Best Bars
- Bulla's Brunch Offers a Taste Spain in Coral Gables With a Medley Tapas and Sweets