Weekend Blog Watch - Hard Rain Gonna Fall
- Tonight at John Martin's in Coral Gables the Burger Beast takes over; this means food & drink specials.
- Tinkering With Dinner makes blueberry banana ice cream and chicken eggplant croquettes.
- Chef Michy cuts rhubarb in Minnesota.
- And The Eggs has a Chinese guest blogger talking hot woks, chopsticks, and dumplings.
- Food Of Miami has raw oysters and free wi-fi at the Quarterdeck.
- Miami Dish breaks down mango related events for July.
- Chadzilla gives you an idea for what to do with leftover spaghetti squash.
- The Grapevine takes you to the crowning of a new hot dog king in Coconut Grove.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall