Weekend Blog Watch: Food Photography in the Local Blogosphere
As Ali G would say, "Respec. Booyakasha." All you blogsters out there are stepping your game up and taking your craft seriously. Photos are looking better and better every week.
Here are some tips: shoot multiple images and angles of the same item, the macro setting is your friend, the focus button is there for a reason, extreme closeups are cool, don't be afraid to effect levels, brightness/contrast, color balance. Even the mickeymouse software that came with your camera probably allows you to do that. Or you can download Gimp for free (poor professional's Photoshop).
Anyways, here's what y'all had to say recently:
- Will Jog For Food went burgering at Le Tub.
- Norman Van Aken ate cold pizza.
- Burger Beast hit up Sports Exchange.
- Frodnesor reviewed EOS.
- Daily Cocaine shot up Pizza Volante.
- Plenty of food and drink events.
- Tinkering With Dinner provided step by step instructions on how to make whole wheat sesame millet sandwich bread.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- 20 Miami Restaurants to Watch This Year
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Schnitzel Haus Serves Up a Traditional Oktoberfest Experience
- Changes Afoot at Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room Following Kitchen Exodus