Weekend Blog Watch: Empty Space, CSA, Mexican Breakfast, Farm Life, and Pizza
- Over 20 empty restaurant spaces in the Grove are available for lease, but who will take them? [Grapevine]
- Frodnesor joins a CSA, picks up first batch of farm-fresh vegetables, and makes something. [FoodForThought]
- "Just bake and then serve with warm tortillas and refried beans for a super simple dinner, breakfast or brunch." [OccasionalOmnivore]
- If you're a stressed out city dweller who has ever wished for the simplicity of farm life read this to see if you can handle it. [BeeHeaven]
- Your first look at Wild Olives by Todd English in Boca Raton. [DineMag]
- New website about anything a person can drink. [TheFifthDrink]
- What's up with Norman's 180? [@NormanVanAken]
- Rock band AFI's bass player declares Ft. Lauderdale's Pizza Fusion "best vegan pizza on tour." [@PizzaFusion]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall