Weekend Blog Watch: Dim Sum, Iron Maiden, Bogotá, Wine Shoe, and Bagels
Here are some recent posts from the local food web.
- Jewish family goes Tropical Chinese for Christmas dim sum. [FoodForThoughtMiami]
- Rock N Roll Ribs, Iron Maiden's drummer's restaurant, opens in Coral Springs. [CleanPlateCharlie]
- Checking out a mercado de las pulgas (flea market) in Bogotá, Colombia, and eating from the food stalls. [BrickellLife]
- Video: How to open a wine bottle with a shoe. Seriously. [CarlosMiller]
- What in hell is a Bagel Popper? Find out yourself. Get one free with coupon at Einstein Bros. Bagels. [MiamiCheap]
- South Dade's own Schnebly Redland's Winery has its own social network. Check it out. [SchneblyWinery]
- Historic Anderson's Corner, an old general store in the Redland and one of the oldest buildings in Dade County, might be up for demolition by neglect. [RedlandRambles]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Chef Adrianne Calvo's Sexy New Cookbook and...
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Dolphins Win! And Sun Life Stadium Offers 16 Local Beers on Tap!
- Blackbrick's Mapo Tofu Impresses in Its Meaty and Vegan Form