Weekend Blog Watch - Chicago's Steakhouse, Dim Sum, Gourmet Pizza, Moonchine, Area 31, and Norman Van Aken
Where are you going, where have you been? It's not just a Joyce Carol Oates story, it's a question that blogs answer for a worldwide audience. Here are 7 recent ones from South Florida.
- Chicago's Steakhouse and Tavern forming a social club for Notre Dame and Bears fans. [Grapevine]
- Vacation blog, San Francisco, Dim Sum, Yank Sing & Great Eastern. [FoodForThought]
- Vito's Gourmet Pizza in Ft Lauderdale, Sicilian slice review. [WorstPizza]
- Learn to make a crispy chickpea and tuna salad. [TinkeringWithDinner]
- Blogger contacted by restaurant marketing department for review of Moonchine Asian Bistro on Biscayne. [Foodtastic]
- Exploring ingredient sources for menu items at Area 31. [MiamiDish]
- A real top chef microblogs his life in words and pictures. [@NormanVanAken]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.