If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
It's been too long since we've highlighted recent posts from other local food blogs, eons in web time, so here's a roundup from just some of Short Order's many contemporaries.
- New farmers market in the heart of Overtown at the Roots in The City Garden starts this week. [MiamiDish]
- Great photos at this food and recipe blog that once embedded a New Times video. [Toriano'sLaBuenaVida]
- Magic Ham, German charcuterie, slap yo momma, and priority mail. [Chadzilla]
- New Times is part of Village Voice Media. We've got family all over the country. Check out our Broward/Palm Beach brethren. [CleanPlateCharlie]
- Slow Food Miami locavore event features not-so-local menu. [RedlandRambles]
- Pho quick, pho easy, pho delicious. Ready, set, pho. [WokStar]
- Sweet potato fries fail, then improve, now excel at Burger & Beer Joint. [FrenchFryFairy]
- Sex sells at Pinecrest Farmers Market, topless photo shot by famous local chef. [@NormanVanAken]
- Smoked out on Little River at Red Light. [@Frodnesor]
- You are what you eat, jerk. [@MiamiMobileEats]