If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Nothin' better than a weekend at the bottom of the map, long as there are no hurricanes. Somthing's brewin' off the coast of Africa though, so get ready. Here are some weekendish posts from some neighborhood food blogs.
- South Florida Beer Blog travels to Tequesta and visits the Corner Cafe and Brewery.
- Chowfather goes solo at Yakko-San, orders too much, loves every bite.
- Natalie at Will Jog For Food goes koo koo for cous cous, got any recipes?
- Carlos Miller breaks down Miami slider history with a Royal Castle Hamburger Chain Meetup.
- The Burger Beast has got free fast food coupons for you for McDonald's fries and a medium drink.
- Mango&Lime visits Hakkasan for Miami Spice, but opts for regular menu when she gets there. Here's her review.
- Food For Thought recaps the first "Cobaya - Gourmet Guinea Pigs" dinner at Talula.
- Chadzilla talks South American fish ribs, served on the bone of the Pacu fish, a relative of the piranha.