Weekend Blog Watch: Beer, Gluttony, Exercise, Burgers & Fries, and Miami Spice
The kitchen at Bistro One LR at the Ritz Carlton South Beach
Nothin' better than a weekend at the bottom of the map, long as there are no hurricanes. Somthing's brewin' off the coast of Africa though, so get ready. Here are some weekendish posts from some neighborhood food blogs.
- South Florida Beer Blog travels to Tequesta and visits the Corner Cafe and Brewery.
- Chowfather goes solo at Yakko-San, orders too much, loves every bite.
- Natalie at Will Jog For Food goes koo koo for cous cous, got any recipes?
- Carlos Miller breaks down Miami slider history with a Royal Castle Hamburger Chain Meetup.
- The Burger Beast has got free fast food coupons for you for McDonald's fries and a medium drink.
- Mango&Lime visits Hakkasan for Miami Spice, but opts for regular menu when she gets there. Here's her review.
- Food For Thought recaps the first "Cobaya - Gourmet Guinea Pigs" dinner at Talula.
- Chadzilla talks South American fish ribs, served on the bone of the Pacu fish, a relative of the piranha.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall