Weekend Blog Watch - Beer, Duck, Seedlings, Shots, Pigs, Chavez, and Ag
Who you lookin at?
via pondspider's flickr
- Your food and drink guide to local Oktoberfests. [SouthFloridaBeerBlog]
- New chef driven brunch options like "wood oven roasted duck egg in spicy tomato sauce with chickpeas and queso fresco."[FoodForThoughtMiami]
- Volunteer farmers repurpose wooden pallets into seedling benches in the Redland. [BeeHeavenBlog]
- Updated images from NYC Wine & Food Fest and Miami's own Lee Schrager. [NYCwine&food]
- How to make your own chicharrones at home. [TinkeringWithDinner]
- Local chef experiences Venezuelan hospitality. [Chadzilla]
- County funded Miami-Dade Ag concern thanks supporters for pressuring commissioners to renew funding. [RedlandRambles]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.