Oi! Blogs ahoy. Here are some recent posts from the local foodisphere.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- A new pizza oven at Focaccia Rustica in the Grove? That's news? Yes. Yes it is. [Grapevine]
- One guy's top ten reasons why he eats at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink on a weekly basis. [BlindMind]
- A professional South Florida blogger makes sausage without a grinder, casings, or fatty meat. How did she do it? Chicken and a Magic Bullet. [Foodalogue]
- "One look around and you know you're in a down-to earth -feel-good-gimme breakfast now kinda place and I'm not talking about Cafe con Leche. I'm talking pancakes, french toast, and grits!" [EatLocal]
- Lunch Week takes you inside the cafeteria at St. Patrick Parish School in Miami Beach for "veggie heavy and mostly organic meals." [MiamiDish]
- Check out this cool slideshow shot (and captioned) from a Chef's eye view. It will keep you clicking next. [Chadzilla]