Weekend Blog Watch: Alta Closina, More Dim Sum, Texas Fries, the Caymans, Momofuku, and TV
- South Miami's Alta Cocina is closed, closed, closed. [PowerRankings]
- Another report from Hakkasan: dim sum, words, and pictures. [Gagit]
- French Fry Fairy finds pretty good fries at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas. [FFF]
- Michael's local cabbage kimchi production in the Cayman Islands. [GenuineKitchen]
- Frodnesor goes Dante's Kitchen in New Orleans. [FoodForThoughtMiami]
- Local chef's version of Momofuku chicken wings. [Chadzilla]
- Well-compiled list of South Florida eateries to appear on national television, categorized by show, with addresses included. [BurgerBeast]
- About the freezes, by the way, a farmer's-eye view. [BeeHeaven]
- Clementine juice, citrus ice cubes, thin sliced skins, and citrus zing. [RedlandRambles]
- In the wake of Sea Rock comes Picnic, a diner-style joint. [EaterMiami]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall