Weekend Blog Watch
Live from Cinco De MiMo
Sometimes I sit around for hours on end scooping sardines out the can with sour cream and onion pork rinds and drinking one tall can after the next of Arizona fruit punch. That's my reality. It's refreshing to see what other bloggers are up to. Some of the following posts didn't actually occur over the weekend, but that's when I found em. Check em out.
- Go go Gagit ribs. Local,
self described restaurant critic hits up the street-famous James BBQ, a
guy selling slabs on the Little Haiti corner of 46 st and NW 2nd Ave.
Note: You can also find James BBQ at the NE 4th Court back-entrance to
Publix on 48th St and Biscayne. You can also follow Gagit on twitter @ERGagit
founder of the Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival, and
former South Beach club owner and Versace amigo, is on twitter. The guy
loves Red Light and a bunch of other local restaurants.
- The illustrious Frodnesor tells you about his favorite sushi joint, and why he thinks he shouldn't tell you.
- The Burger Beast is doing giveaways all this month, hit up his blog and leave a comment for a chance to win.
- WPLG TV Local 10 reporter Jeff Weinsier embraces community journalism with his Dirty Dining Blog, lets you know where not to go, unless you're into rats and roaches.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Lyon's Plethore & Balthazar Opens at Hilton Bentley
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- The Easy Vegan Cookbook Creamy Mexi Mac, Carrot Cashew Chez (Recipes)
- Full Bloom Opens With Plant-Based Cuisine and a Killer View