By now our lovely regular readers are familiar with Voice Places, the listings engine behind all of Miami New Times' restaurant reviews and calendar picks. Today that engine got a lot more powerful, with a new design that brings even more content to the fore.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Among the changes:
- Cleaner design with editorial and reader reviews brought to the fore
- More lateral links between pages
- A blog section to keep the homepage fresh
- Integration with Foursquare
- Trending events and locations
- Improved photo galleries
Take a look. You'll find more pictures, more stories, more user reviews (hey, that's you), and even integration with tips from Foursquare. If you're already a commenter on Short Order, you can begin leaving reviews immediately. Otherwise, it sounds like you have some good excuses to sign up.