Voice Places: Cleaner, Quicker, More Fun
By now our lovely regular readers are familiar with Voice Places, the listings engine behind all of Miami New Times' restaurant reviews and calendar picks. Today that engine got a lot more powerful, with a new design that brings even more content to the fore.
Among the changes:
- Cleaner design with editorial and reader reviews brought to the fore
- More lateral links between pages
- A blog section to keep the homepage fresh
- Integration with Foursquare
- Trending events and locations
- Improved photo galleries
Take a look. You'll find more pictures, more stories, more user reviews (hey, that's you), and even integration with tips from Foursquare. If you're already a commenter on Short Order, you can begin leaving reviews immediately. Otherwise, it sounds like you have some good excuses to sign up.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015