Viva L'Chaim! Rosa Mexicano Celebrates Passover Mexican Style
If the thought of eating one more dried out brisket at Aunt Sadie's house for seder leaves you in despair, maybe you should bring the family to Rosa Mexicano for Passover. From April 18 through 25, Rosa Mexicano will offer a Passover a La Mexicana menu featuring a Mexican-inspired seder plate.
The menu consists of Mexican twists on Passover favorites, like:
- Rollo de Jicama con Escabeche de Arenque (shaved jicama filled with pickled herring)
- Tacos de Lengua (beef tongue tacos)
- Repollo Relleno con Salmon (salmon-stuffed cabbage)
- Mixiote de Barbacoa de Res (banana leaf-wrapped barbecued beef brisket)
- Spring Noodle Pudding
On Saturday, April 16 at 10 a.m., Rosa will also offer a special Passover a La Mexicana cooking demonstration and three-course lunch, featuring recipes from the special menu. The demo costs $30. Ten dollars of each ticket sold will be donated to Best Buddies, a mentoring group. Reservations are required for the lunch and demo. To reserve your spot, click here.
Both the Passover menu and lunch will be held at both Rosa Mexicano locations, in South Beach and Mary Brickell Village. Buena Pesach!
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall