Valentine's Day Cherry Delight Cocktail
There are three factors to this Cherry Delight cocktail, based on Beefeater Gin, that make it highly recommendable for Valentine's Day:
1. It is red and pretty.
2. It is the simplest of drinks to make -- equal parts of three ingredients.
3. It is very very tasty -- although, as a man, I would hesitate to order a "cherry delight" in public.
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts Cherry juice
2 parts Ginger beer
Pour Beefeater Gin and cherry juice into a highball glass over ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a squeeze of lime or a cherry (use a fresh one, please).
Follow Short Order on Facebook and Twitter @Short_Order.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall