Valentine's Day Cherry Delight Cocktail
There are three factors to this Cherry Delight cocktail, based on Beefeater Gin, that make it highly recommendable for Valentine's Day:
1. It is red and pretty.
2. It is the simplest of drinks to make -- equal parts of three ingredients.
3. It is very very tasty -- although, as a man, I would hesitate to order a "cherry delight" in public.
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts Cherry juice
2 parts Ginger beer
Pour Beefeater Gin and cherry juice into a highball glass over ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a squeeze of lime or a cherry (use a fresh one, please).
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: The Continental Opens, Miami Spice Begins
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork
- Eight Disappointing Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 3