Valentine's Day Cherry Delight Cocktail
There are three factors to this Cherry Delight cocktail, based on Beefeater Gin, that make it highly recommendable for Valentine's Day:
1. It is red and pretty.
2. It is the simplest of drinks to make -- equal parts of three ingredients.
3. It is very very tasty -- although, as a man, I would hesitate to order a "cherry delight" in public.
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts Cherry juice
2 parts Ginger beer
Pour Beefeater Gin and cherry juice into a highball glass over ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a squeeze of lime or a cherry (use a fresh one, please).
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Raw Master Matthew Kenney on His Wynwood Restaurant: "It's One of the Most Stunning...
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Art Basel 2015: Where to Score Free Food & Drink With Your Art
- Boozy Art Basel: Here's Where Art and Drink Collide This Week