Valentine's Day Cherry Delight Cocktail
There are three factors to this Cherry Delight cocktail, based on Beefeater Gin, that make it highly recommendable for Valentine's Day:
1. It is red and pretty.
2. It is the simplest of drinks to make -- equal parts of three ingredients.
3. It is very very tasty -- although, as a man, I would hesitate to order a "cherry delight" in public.
2 parts Beefeater Gin
2 parts Cherry juice
2 parts Ginger beer
Pour Beefeater Gin and cherry juice into a highball glass over ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a squeeze of lime or a cherry (use a fresh one, please).
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- The Salty Donut Is Popping Up in South Beach This Weekend
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Plant-Based Eating Author Rip Esselstyn at Whole Foods Coral Gables Wednesday
- Gastropod's Fried Chicken Sandwich Reigns Supreme